sustanibility

I am the ocean

In the early 2000s I was very healthy I had no rubbish and people swam in me for, fun but now that I have a lot of rubbish in me and I am slowly dying people wanted me to come for this interview.

1. What I have been noticing is my water levels increasing because of the climate change and I also have noticed a lot of rubbish in me, I and I just want to thank the people that have been trying to save me.

1. I strongly believe that we need to change these matters as for now we are not really doing much about it. I want to save the world and saving me is one of the main steps because I hold 70% of the world’s surfaces, and our sea life is dying because the acid in me right now!

1. I care deeply about keeping me alive, just imagine in a few years from now if I was too acidic to even go in, I am quite frustrated about how poorly the humans treat me, I keep them nice and cool on hot summer days and they repay me by rubbish! Without me you wouldn’t have water and that just sets of a whole chain reaction no water no crops no food and then there would not be starvation.

1. Well, I wonder if we can stop climate change because I am so feed up about all of this carbon coming into my lungs and I can’t do anything about it!! But you can, please I just need you to take like a minute out of your day to put your rubbish in a bin instead of leaving it on the ground. And ending up in me it’s not that hard.